Joining the ATMoB provides a special place for meeting and socializing with
others who also enjoy astronomy as a hobby. Included in the yearly membership
dues is a subscription to our monthly
newsletter, STAR FIELDS.
To join the Amateur Telescope Makers of Boston:
- Use our convenient online membership application. Payment may be made with a credit card (via Club Express).
- Attend one of our monthly meetings and speak to the membership secretary.
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to join.
- Download an application,
print it out (you need Adobe Acrobat), and send it with a check to the address
indicated on the application.
Yearly membership dues are:
- $35.00 for regular members,
- $45.00 for family members,
- $15.00 for senior (65 and older) and student members.
Sky and Telescope and Astronomy magazines are available at discounted prices when paid with membership dues.
Donations are gladly accepted and are tax deductable to the extent allowed by
law. The ATMoB is a 501(c)3 organization.